Saturday, November 24, 2007

The First Post!

(Posted by John)

If you have anything you'd like to say or talk about, please send it to post@rayfordroad.com and it will show up here shortly. You can send pictures for posting to pictures@rayfordroad.com and I'll put them up.

www.RayfordRoad.com and www.BendersLanding.net live here. The intention of this site is to be a community post site for the entire Rayford Road area including but not limited to: Benders Landing, Benders Landing Estates, Legends Ranch, Legends Run, Spring Hills, Fox Run, and Imperial Oaks. We are an unincorporated area of Montgomery county Texas. We have a Spring, TX zip code and mailing address but we're not Spring. Our kids (and maybe we) go to the Conroe Independent School District but we're not Conroe. When I get asked "so where do you live?" - it takes a little explaining to be accurate, but I usually say " The Woodlands area" to make things easy. If you have anything you'd like to say or talk about, please send it to post@rayfordroad.com and it will show up here shortly. You can send pictures for posting to pictures@rayfordroad.com and I'll put them up.
I bought Rayfordroad.com and Benderslanding.net a while back not sure as to what I was going to do with them - well here it is - enjoy. Right now there is an audience of 1 for this site - me. I hope you and I can get something out of it. This site has nothing offical to do with any of the neighborhoods listed above. This is not a POA or HOA site. I am not trying to sell you anything.
A couple of rules:

1. Please keep it clean.
2. You can advertise anything you want if it is local.
3. You can post any non-offensive picture you want by sending to pictures@rayfordroad.com. I don't know of an automated way to do this quite yet. You can use .html linking to post to post@rayfordroad.com if the image is not imbedded - but linked.

And I will:
1. At your request remove anything you find offensive
2. At your request remove anything you accidentally posted you want gone
3. Put your link up on this page if it is of possible local interest.

My very best regards,

John

1 comment:

Norma said...

John, I am glad you started a website. I remember when Rayford Rd. was only two lanes as I have lived in Fox Run for almost 32 years. Good luck and God bless. Norma